The Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit is just around the corner. There’s nothing we love more than seeing IAM professionals and executives getting together to network and learn from each other. The conference runs from March 20-22nd in Grapevine, Texas. If you’re going, be sure to stop and say hi!
Where to find us
- Visit us at booth #117 in the exhibitor hall for the latest product updates, real-world customer stories, or an in-person demo.
- Be sure to Add Veza and Wynn Resorts’ presentation to your agenda in the Gartner Conference Navigator.
- Tuesday, March 21st at 2:45 – 3:15 p.m in Dallas 7, Level 3, Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center.
- David Tyburski, VP of Information Security & CISO at Wynn Resorts and Rich Dandliker, Chief Strategist at Veza will share Wynn’s innovative strategy for managing access permissions for 20,000+ identities and hundreds of apps, enabling Wynn to maintain least privilege for their global organization.
- We’ll be hosting several executive dinners during the conference. We still have a few spots open for our dinner at Old Hickory Steakhouse on March 20, 8pm. Join us to network with Veza founders and executives
Don’t be a scapegoat!
CISOs and security professionals are often sacrificed to appease irate shareholders or customers when something goes wrong. Don’t let this happen to you! Visit us at Gartner to learn how Veza can help you get proactive about least privilege so you can stop your next attack in its tracks and never risk being a scapegoat again.